In order to get admission to study in the Ukraine you must apply for an Invitation Letter.
You can apply online
and fill in the form and include the following details:
• Full Name
• Desired course
• Desired university-We’ll help you choose the most suitable university for you.
• Date of Birth
• Passport No
• Permanent address
• Telephone contact no
• Email address
• A high quality scanned copy of your passport
• Educational documents available ( Certificate of O level/A level /SSCE/ HSSCE/Bachelor/Master’s )
Send all documents to our email:
After reviewing your application, a student will be required to go to any D.H.L office in his|her country to pay for the postage of the invitation(postage fees vary from one country to another )there after the student must send us on mail[(✉email@example.com] the receipt payment for the postage of his|her invitation,address and full names of the person going to receive the invitation letter, and phone number
Invitation letters will be SENT strictly upon DHL payment
The tuition fee and miscellaneous expenses are paid on arrival in ukraine ukaine except $250 for Invitation,Delivery & Visa Support/Confirmation which must be paid before.
Invitation letters are issued strictly upon upfront payment.After making the payment of the Invitation,Delivery & Visa Support/Confirmation fee,send us on mail (✉firstname.lastname@example.org) the receipt of payment,address and full names of the person going to receive the invitation letter, and phone number)
Invitation Letter Payment to study in ukraine can be paid through Western Union or Money Gram or Bank Transfer
Upon receiving an invitation letter, the student will contact the Ukraine embassy in his / her country in order to apply for the student visa.
Note: Most Ukrainian embassies usually accept student visa applications and issue student visas throughout the year. In some countries the embassy starts accepting visa applications and issues visas between 15th July and 15th November. Extensions in these cases are made for the preparatory course until November or
December. The following documents should be submitted to the Ukrainian embassy as part of the visa application process:
• A filled visa application form
• International passport valid for one year or more
• Original invitation letter from the college
• Birth certificate – Translated into Ukrainian.
• Note: The translation is done at the Ukrainian embassy at a small cost (usually between $60-$85).
• Original School Certificates – Translated into Ukrainian.
• Medical Certificate-Issued within one month of visa application and is translated into Ukrainian. This must
be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
• HIV-AIDS negative certificate- Issued within one month of visa application and translated into Ukrainian.
This must also be an approved document by the health ministry in your country.
• One year health insurance-For some countries the insurance required is only for the traveling period.
• A bank statement from the sponsor to prove their financial ability to bear the student’s expenses in Ukraine.
If the sponsor is not the student or their parent, a sponsorship letter is going to be required.
• 12 passport size pictures (3 * 4 cm)
• An open return air ticket valid for one year
After getting the visa e-mail us the scanned copy of the documents in the list above.
NB: Ensure you have all the required documents before leaving your country. Entry into Ukraine will be denied if you’re missing an important document.
We’ll assist you with the airport pickup and transfers from the international airports in Ukraine i.e. Borispol International Airport or Lviv Danylo Halytskyi International Airport. You must inform us before or after booking the ticket so that we can arrange for the pickup,hence Kindly email your ticket copy a week prior to your arrival